New Apple Devices
As September rolls around every year, the buzz is always surrounding what Apple will release next.
On September 10, 2019, Apple unveiled several new additions to some of our favorite devices. The list includes the iPad, Watch and of course, the iPhone.
For me personally, I always look forward to seeing the new features of the next great iPhone and IOS. So, today we will be looking at the all new iPhone 11 and it’s plethora of new features.
The iPhone 11
To begin, Apple released two new iPhones ranging in price and hardware features. The new release included the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro and the Pro Max.
First, let’s take a look at the iPhone 11 over all. Both iPhones contain many of the same new features and hardware renovations. The next section will be a complete wrap up of all the main features consumers are looking at when deciding on purchasing this phone.
The Breakdown of the iPhone 11
- 6.1 inch liquid retina HD display
- Specially treated screen strengthened through a “dual ion-exchange process”.
- Aluminium and glass
- 64 GB
- 128 GB
- 256 GB
- 17 hour all day battery life
- A13 Bionic chip which is the fastest chip ever put in a smartphone.
- This chip combines fast and fluid power and display with energy efficiency.
- Ultra wide wide dual camera system.
- This new system allows the user to shoot in 4K and zoom in and out to truly capture the vastness of landscapes and other subjects.
- Front facing camera that allows you to take a slo-mo 120fps video.
Other features of the new and improved cameras include:
- Night mode for taking pictures in low lighting
- Enhanced portrait mode
- New effects
- Smart HDR for photo correcting
- Quicktake to quickly transition for taking a photo to instantly shooting a video
iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
Now, the iPhone Pro and Pro Max contain all of the same hardware features as the regular iPhone 11. The Pro however has a few slight upgrades that truly give this device its “Pro” name.
Here’s the break down.
- Super Retina XDR
- 5.8” or 6.5” OLED display
- Stainless steel and glass design
- 64 GB
- 256 GB
- 512 GB
- 18 hour all day battery life
- The triple-camera system adds “telephoto lens” for pro-level portraits and the ability to zoom in on distant subjects
Price for Pro
Price for Pro Max
And that’s the breakdown of the new iPhone 11 Keynote presentation! Will you be buying the next iPhone? Personally, I always experience a little bit of sticker shock when I see the actually prices for everything.
But, customers should keep in mind that they can trade in iPhones and other Apple devices to put towards your next Apple purchase.
By Taylor Ritchey