Cyber Protection Group uses the OWASP guidelines for application testing. This would include testing for the OWASP top 10 application/website vulnerabilities (listed below) as well as many others.
- Injection (SQL and Command Injection)
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Security Misconfiguration
- Insecure Cryptographic Storage
- Failure to Restrict URL Access
- Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
Is your company PCI and HIPAA Compliant? CPG will assist your company in making sure you are within the guidelines of PCI and HIPAA.
Does your company website do online transactions, ecommerce, or tie into servers that hold financial or other important data? Let Cyber Protection Group find your vulnerabilities before the bad guys do.