Penetration Test and Vulnerability Assessment for the low cost of $2,000.
To help you meet standards for annual PCI, SOC, HIPAA, and any of your client’s Penetration Testing requests, Cyber Protection Group is now offering Vulnerability Assessments and full manual Penetration Testing starting at $2,000.
What does our Penetration Testing include?
- Full Manual and Automated Penetration Test
- Our Penetration test is not just an automated scan. We use both manual and automated tools using industry standard practices. This ensures that you get a security assessment that clearly defines your technology risks. Meet compliance with PCI, SOC, HIPAA, or your clients penetration testing request.
- Executive Report
- Our Penetration Testing Executive report is a short report that includes a high level summary of your companies technology risks. This report is not technical and can be used to explain to business owners and stake holders
- Technical Report
- Our Technical Penetration Testing report includes all of the technical vulnerabilities that we find along with references and information about each one. The report also includes the advised technique to mitigate the risk of the vulnerabilities that we find.
- Free Retesting
- Our Penetration Testing assessments include free retesting for 30 days after the report is delivered. It is our goal to establish a long lasting relationships with our clients. We believe our success is driven by helping you ensure that your risk is mitigated.
- Up to 50 external IP addresses
- Our $2,000 penetration test includes testing on up to 50 external IP addresses. (does not include web applications)
- Quick turn-around
- We pride ourselves in being able to start your assessment within a short time frame to help you meet your needs. Most of our clients are in need of meeting their compliance quickly, so we are used to a quick turn-around
Tell us about your Project so we can help you!
We are experienced in testing environments that are hosted by your own technology infrastructure or Microsoft Azure, AWS, or other cloud based services.
This is a non-exploitation test which means that once we find the vulnerabilities will report them to you and and advise you on remediation. We will not “exploit” your network.
We offer a slew of other services including:
- Web application Testing
- Social Engineering
- Vulnerability Assessments
- External and Internal Penetration Testing of all sizes
Cyber Protection Group’s goal is to play a major part in security by lowering the standard pricing point that other firms are charging and offering the same high quality services for companies that can’t afford to spend tens of thousands on security testing. With nearly two decades of experience on the team, Cyber Protection Group is able to provide security services at a lower cost than most by keeping overhead down, keeping teams small, and being able to provide a more personal service. If you are interested in finding out more about what is included in the $2,000 vulnerability assessment or penetration test feel or if you have other needs fill out the form below.
How is this test offered so much cheaper than the competitors?
Cyber Protection Group believes in building many strong working relationships by offering services that companies can afford. We would rather price our services in a range that most budgets can afford and believe that if you are satisfied with our services, you will come back to us.
How do our services compare to those that are charging much higher fees?
With nearly two decades of experience in Information Technology / Information Security, we are well experienced, very professional, and experts at what we do. We are a smaller company that keeps overhead down and does not rack up expenses that we have to pass onto our customers. You will have easy access to the professionals that are performing your assessment. You will have a dedicated security expert assigned to your project.
As mentioned above, we are working hard to change the industry by making these services more affordable. In the long run, if these services are affordable, companies will be able to budget for them. This will cause companies to be more proactive at being able to secure their networks and systems.
To talk to Cyber Protection Group about a vulnerability assessment / penetration test, click here or call 814.799.0274.